Spelling on the Forum

Can people not spell, or use the correct term these days?

Or is it just not considered an important part of the English language anymore?

lose or loose

there, their or they're

should've, not 'should of'

your or you're

I'm sure there are many more ... :rolleyes:

What a sad person you must be, if all you can do is find fault with spelling and grammer then you need to get out more.

Do you have a degree in Mathmatics Physics or Chemistry.

Or are you an English/History student.

Back of and read the content of a post and stop acting like a pratt

Er, how do you know then that the spelling is wrong ('always'?)?

Your hands might be affected- but not effected...

Yes so correction of spelling, but u never saw the misspelt word written PAST!! Or drew that to attention, so is it you enjoy humiliating others that they can't spell is why you never mentioned the mispell.

So you just proved my point your just looking for spelling mistakes intentionally.

Why my oh my that is sad, have you seriously got nothing better to do then sit here and pick out spellings.

Tell you what I will be your job adviser for 5, what is your profession???

In fact do not bother telling me, cos you seriously should think about being an English teacher :) put that fun thing you do to use :)

Yes so correction of spelling, but u never saw the misspelt word written PAST!! Or drew that to attention, so is it you enjoy humiliating others that they can't spell is why you never mentioned the mispell.

So you just proved my point your just looking for spelling mistakes intentionally.

Why my oh my that is sad, have you seriously got nothing better to do then sit here and pick out spellings.

In fact do not bother telling me, cos you seriously should think about being an English teacher :) put that fun thing you do to use :)

Charlie, Don,t let clever dicks upset you some people are born fortunate in life and others are not the secret is to accept at the end of the day we all end up dead and equal.

P.S. Just think of your detractors sat on lave it makes you laugh honest!

(Translation for others)

"No, Jeffrey, I am not wholly accurate in my spelling".

Archived