Spelling on the Forum

It's just one of those things that goes with time i think. As computers and phones are used to communicate more people shoten words because they know people understand them and it follows suit after that.

Not all are the same as some genuinely do have some sort of learning difficulties and/or didn't attend School much/at all. So on that note... cya ina bit im ov afk bbl lol...

You are not allowed to criticise spelling or grammer on here, some people think its inappropriate to be able to spell properly, and to have good grammer. I am not one of those, and it annoys me.
I think you'll fiind that it should be grammar.:)

It's the posters who have a go at anyone who makes any type of written error by belittling them that annoys me, especially when they are far from perfect themselves.

One that I recall was a put down where this was posted "So that's your thoery is it Einstien?" :hihi:

Can people not spell, or use the correct term these days?

Or is it just not considered an important part of the English language anymore?

lose or loose

there, their or they're

should've, not 'should of'

your or you're

I'm sure there are many more ... :rolleyes:

wat the eck u on about

Can people not spell, or use the correct term these days?

Or is it just not considered an important part of the English language anymore?

lose or loose

there, their or they're

should've, not 'should of'

your or you're

I'm sure there are many more ... :rolleyes:

44 post and you're complaining? Aslong as you can read and understand it, then there isn't a problem <removed>.

you are not allowed to criticise spelling or grammer on here, some people think its inappropriate to be able to spell properly, and to have good grammer. I am not one of those, and it annoys me.

well said how can people criticise the ones that can not spell

It annoys me when people jump on someone's spelling. I do try to type properly, but I'm sure I make the odd typo or spelling mistake. As long as you can read and understand what is being said, which you normally can, evn if it's writn lyk this, then why complain?

Archived