Virgin "bundles"

I live in a road where Virgin fibre optic cable is already installed and I'm sick and tired of receiving letters from Virgin urging me to take one of their "bundles". Can anyone tell me how to stop them pestering me like this?

I 'd also be glad of any advice from anyone who uses this service about its advantages and disadvantages compared to my present arrangements: BT "Anytime" phone;and Orange broadband (both of which I find satisfactory). My main worry about switching would be the ensuing hassle of everyone I communicate with on-line (personal, bank, utilities, etc) having to be notified of my new e-mail contact details. Any comments or advice welcome. Thanks!

I live in area now where i cannot have Virgin after being with them for 8 years (no cable)

I found their package for TV/Broadband/Phone excellent value with no technical probs at all. If you did change to them you do not change your email address it stays with you if that,s your choice.

I found the TV playback system great ie. for 7 days you can watch a programme as if you had recorded it,i found this particularly useful.

Tell them you do not want their services and instruct them to stop contacting you in any form and that if they do not, you will take legal action. You may also forbid them to sell-on your personal details.

Hate, and I mean hate Virgin. They change their prices all the time, make mistakes all the time, never tell you about either, never ever goes in your favour. So not really mistakes.

Untrustworthy to the core. Never do business with them unless you're a mug like me.

Archived