Public sector workers who voted Tory.

Are the vast number of public sector workers who voted for the tories and their poodles pleased that the condems are stealing their pensions?

Their pensions ARE going you know. It is not a ploy. It has happened in the private sector. It will happen in the public one. Blame your comrades who voted tory.:hihi:

It was the bankers who left the MULTI NATIONAL mess. They are conservatives.:)

Are you really sure about that? The banks played a role but so did people getting 100% mortgages on properties that were beyond their means. The generation of people who live on credit, the global economy, and the fact that the American housing market collapsed. We all had a part to play.

Thing is though I didn't really. I haven't voted labour since 1997, I have no children, get no benefits, don't have credit, don't own a home. I get comparatively little in return for the taxes I pay. Yet my taxes go up, my cost of living has gone up and I didn't play the game.

It's life though pal. You can't just blame the tories or the bank. We all caused this by playing the game and allowing it to go on.

Maybe if all the parties, and their supporters, stopped blaming each other for the problems we're all facing, we'd actually get somewhere rather than just going round in circles?

The current problems are not solely caused by the Tories, Labour or Libs, they were caused by a whole mountain of individual issues, some foreseable, others not, which all parties have had opportunities to prevent or restrict and have chosen to either not intervene or ignore those issues.

Maybe if all the parties, and their supporters, stopped blaming each other for the problems we're all facing, we'd actually get somewhere rather than just going round in circles?

The current problems are not solely caused by the Tories, Labour or Libs, they were caused by a whole mountain of individual issues, some foreseable, others not, which all parties have had opportunities to prevent or restrict and have chosen to either not intervene or ignore those issues.

Stop trying to be so damned reasonable!:)

If the had voted Labour, Conservative, Lib-Dem, Green, BNP or Monster Raving Looney. The cuts will still have had to happen.

What part of Labour spent more than we earned don't you understand?

Typical tory propoganda.

OK....just how much do you think cameron is suffering?

How much are his multi millionaire workmates suffering?

My guess is not at all. Their incomes will very probably increase by cutting other peoples jobs and pensions and by throwing them out on the street.

Typical tory propoganda.

My guess is not at all. Their incomes will very probably increase by cutting other peoples jobs and pensions and by throwing them out on the street.

As your very reason for starting this thread. It's clear that tory voters will suffer. No-one said they won't. I believe tory voters made the bravest decision. Labour voters would have complained when the Labour government would have made the same cuts. They would have you know. Or would you have been happy for Labour to carry on making the country skint.

Tell you what you answer the same question but transpose tory for labour.

OK....just how much do you think Brown/Blair are suffering?

How much are their multi millionaire workmates suffering? (Or is it just tories that have millionaire workmates)

Aye, sounds about right.

As your very reason for starting this thread. It's clear that tory voters will suffer. No-one said they won't. I believe tory voters made the bravest decision. Labour voters would have complained when the Labour government would have made the same cuts. They would have you know. Or would you have been happy for Labour to carry on making the country skint.

Tell you what you answer the same question but transpose tory for labour.

Aye, sounds about right.

So your opinion is that public sector workers who voted for the tories and their cronies had already accepted that in doing so that they would lose their pensions and jobs and houses?:suspect:

I really think that you are very wrong.

I did not vote labour as you keep implying by the way.

Typical tory propoganda.

its not propaganda its fact.

how much money did the banks need? how much is the government in debt? subtract the two and you get what we need to cut. the number is huge!

millionaires will not suffer as they will use their wealth to prevent it, that goes for who ever is in government.

it is the attitude of blaming everyone else that got us where we are.

its not propaganda its fact.

how much money did the banks need? how much is the government in debt? subtract the two and you get what we need to cut. the number is huge!

millionaires will not suffer as they will use their wealth to prevent it, that goes for who ever is in government.

it is the attitude of blaming everyone else that got us where we are.

Hmmmmm.....have you heard about stuff like English grammar?

Archived