Public sector workers who voted Tory.

So your opinion is that public sector workers who voted for the tories and their cronies had already accepted that in doing so that they would lose their pensions and jobs and houses?

No but I think they would have been aware of less government spending. It's what the conservatives are about, a conservative Government.

Speaking of opinions. You haven't given one yet.

Would you have been happy for Labour to have been in power?

Should Labour have made cuts or should they have maintained their rate of spending?

No but I think they would have been aware of less government spending. It's what the conservatives are about, a conservative Government.

Speaking of opinions. You haven't given one yet.

Would you have been happy for Labour to have been in power?

Should Labour have made cuts or should they have maintained their rate of spending?

Labour had a solution which was far better than the tory solution. Again, I did not vote labour. The problem with the multi millionaire tory boys who have vast amounts of inherited wealth is that they cannot even begin to understand the concept of someone losing their pension, job, family and house. They like to see others suffer as it amuses them.

Labour had a solution which was far better than the tory solution. Again, I did not vote labour. The problem with the multi millionaire tory boys who have vast amounts of inherited wealth is that they cannot even begin to understand the concept of someone losing their pension, job, family and house. They like to see others suffer as it amuses them.

I think I'm talking to someone with a chip on their shoulder. You won't be happy with any government as they seem to have what you don't.

You clearly didn't vote Tory, you say you didn't vote Labour. That leads me to suggest you either voted Lib-Dem, green, BNP, UKIP or other.

If it was Green, BNP, UKIP or other then I have to say either a wasted vote, a racist vote or a watered down racist vote. All were a waste of time.

If Lib-Dem then your vote has added to the cuts. Lib-Dem didn't really oppose much.

Or you didn't vote in which case stop moaning. You didn't vote so can't whinge.

Oh and what was the Labour solution? I don't remember them mentioning the cuts that they would have had to make. They now acknowledge that yet didn't really mention it during the election campaign. If I remember correctly they were going to spend us out of recession.

I think I'm talking to someone with a chip on their shoulder. You won't be happy with any government as they seem to have what you don't.

You clearly didn't vote Tory, you say you didn't vote Labour. That leads me to suggest you either voted Lib-Dem, green, BNP, UKIP or other.

If it was Green, BNP, UKIP or other then I have to say either a wasted vote, a racist vote or a watered down racist vote. All were a waste of time.

If Lib-Dem then your vote has added to the cuts. Lib-Dem didn't really oppose much.

Or you didn't vote in which case stop moaning. You didn't vote so can't whinge.

Oh and what was the Labour solution? I don't remember them mentioning the cuts that they would have had to make. They now acknowledge that yet didn't really mention it during the election campaign. If I remember correctly they were going to spend us out of recession.

Their solution did not involve massive cuts, but careful pruning. The tories intend massive cuts and job losses which will result in less tax revenue, very probably massive and increasingly violent demonstrations and possibly a revolution.

I'd be interested if any police officers voted conservative's. Bet their really kicking themselves.

Why would they be kicking themselves they can’t be made redundant?

Evidently you also choose to ignore facts too.;)

i suggest you go back and read what you wrote, you should spot the glaring mistake, if not, well, enough said then really.

anyway back to the topic, are you as good a sums as you are english? do you need someone to do the calculations for you?

i suggest you go back and read what you wrote, you should spot the glaring mistake, if not, well, enough said then really.

anyway back to the topic, are you as good a sums as you are english? do you need someone to do the calculations for you?

I think I've just spent an hour debating with a moron. I really should learn.

Archived