Public sector workers who voted Tory.

No but I think they would have been aware of less government spending. It's what the conservatives are about, a conservative Government.

Speaking of opinions. You haven't given one yet.

Would you have been happy for Labour to have been in power?

Should Labour have made cuts or should they have maintained their rate of spending?

Labour were going to make cuts. The real question seems to be whether they were going to cut enough.

The tories will never win an outright majority in any election.

you sound like wednesday1 and his 6 month prediction for the current government made over a year ago. your prediction sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else.

you sound like wednesday1 and his 6 month prediction for the current government made over a year ago. your prediction sounds more like wishful thinking than anything else.

I respect your right to misinerpret what I say and talk rubbish.:)

I respect your right to misinerpret what I say and talk rubbish.:)

how did i misinerpret what you wrote? you lay claim to predicting the future. i only associated you with another forum member who has done the same, but time had proven wrong. something that will happen to you do doubt.

how did i misinerpret what you wrote? you lay claim to predicting the future. i only associated you with another forum member who has done the same, but time had proven wrong. something that will happen to you do doubt.

Isn't it time for your medication or something?

Or have you already had it?:huh::suspect:

Archived