Help me please i need to find a function room

Becky88

Made a post about a month ago asking for any suggestions of any good function rooms, i then booked trickshots about 4 weeks ago i phoned up last thursday to ask why i hadn't recieved any price lists, i was told that they don't do 18th birthday parties but i specified when i booked that it was an 18th. so now i'm stuck and i need to find a new venue near hillsboro before the 18th. Any suggestions would be appreciated :help:. Thanks:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Becky88

Made a post about a month ago asking for any suggestions of any good function rooms, i then booked trickshots about 4 weeks ago i phoned up last thursday to ask why i hadn't recieved any price lists, i was told that they don't do 18th birthday parties but i specified when i booked that it was an 18th. so now i'm stuck and i need to find a new venue near hillsboro before the 18th. Any suggestions would be appreciated :help:. Thanks:thumbsup:

Have you tryed George IV on Infirmary Road? It's got a nice Function Room and it's not too Pricey, the bar staff are very friendly too.

Archived