Rabbinical court condemns dog to death by stoning.

they are as mad, but not as bad, because the difference is there's no way anybody that stoned a dog to death in Israel would escape criminal punishment under animal cruelty laws. In Israel the secular authorities trump any religous ones massively - there isn't even any official religion in Israel. It is not like Iran or Saudi Arabia at all.

Didn't the Yorkies in Whitby hang a monkey (because he couldn't speak English and was probably a Spanish spy?)

Perhaps another Jewish Rabbinical court will condemn the first court to death for heresy.

Judaism does not include a belief in reincarnation and I seem to remember something about a guy called Moyshe (who made a toe-ointment for the shins of his people) saying God had told him: 'I am the Lord your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; Do not have any other gods before me."

AFAIK, It doesn't say anywhere in the Old Testament, in the Torah or in any other Judaistic writing: "When you die, you might be reincarnated as a puppy."

The Dog-botherers might be found to be guilty of heresy.

'Bone them to death!'

(Didn't Samson kill 150 people with the Ass-bone of a Jew?)

Hartlepool !!

they are as mad, but not as bad, because the difference is there's no way anybody that stoned a dog to death in Israel would escape criminal punishment under animal cruelty laws. In Israel the secular authorities trump any religous ones massively - there isn't even any official religion in Israel. It is not like Iran or Saudi Arabia at all.

I guess that must be why they don't have sex segregated buses and modesty patrols in the more Orthodox areas.

Israel is quite like Iran and Saudi Arabia & there is a substantial portion of the population who'd like to make it much more like them. After all Islam was in no small part plagiarized from Judaism.

I guess that must be why they don't have sex segregated buses and modesty patrols in the more Orthodox areas.

Israel is quite like Iran and Saudi Arabia & there is a substantial portion of the population who'd like to make it much more like them. After all Islam was in no small part plagiarized from Judaism.

sorry it's nothing like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Nothing like it at all. Not only is it definitely not a theocracy like those, there is no official religion in Israel at all. It's a secular state.

sorry it's nothing like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Nothing like it at all. Not only is it definitely not a theocracy like those, there is no official religion in Israel at all. It's a secular state.

:huh: How are 'modesty patrols' & sex segregated buses "nothing like Iran and Saudi Arabia"?

The lack of a formal official religion, as for example the far less like Iran & Saudi Arabia UK does, doesn't change the way that in some areas you have people attempting to set up a defacto official religion, and having some success. Hence the aforementioned segregated buses & modesty patrols.

Archived