What Would God Look Like If Here Right Now?

God would look like a light blue, ceramic vase in a dusty corner of a charity shop.

There would be a small chip out of the lip of the vase and a faint dark smudge on the body -as though a child's finger had smeared something there whilst handling it. The smudge might be blood, chocolate or something else entirely, no one can be exactly sure.

God would look like a light blue, ceramic vase in a dusty corner of a charity shop.

There would be a small chip out of the lip of the vase and a faint dark smudge on the body -as though a child's finger had smeared something there whilst handling it. The smudge might be blood, chocolate or something else entirely, no one can be exactly sure.

I became all weepy at that post :(

:hihi: If god was a car, I would say a Lada. :love:

No way dude. A Cadillac limo with a Perkins diesel engine backed up by a turbo super charger, ten forward, three reverse, 0-75 in 8 seconds and a roar that would rattle windows for five miles around

No way dude. A Cadillac limo with a Perkins diesel engine backed up by a turbo super charger, ten forward, three reverse, 0-75 in 8 seconds and a roar that would rattle windows for five miles around

Really! Oh my god! :love:

Archived