Im so upset right now I cant be bothered

I know iv had my last thread " My nitemare of a family tree " But I really cant be bothered to look for my last post ! Is my mate Rivelyn there cos Iv just found out not 1 but two of my ancesters died in first WW ! And Im so very upset ! I finally got my Grandads birth certificate and found out his mum and dad ! Well put it on Ancestry and OMG ! Not only have I lost one Great Uncle in first WW ,Iv now found out Iv lost 1 on my Grandads side ! Is there any wonder both their Great Grand children have so much respect for the men who lay down their lives ! Me and my brother have always had a great affinity with the WWs but first being the one one we have always been fascinated with ! Iv done nowt but cry since I found out ! Funny I went to a memorial today and loved it ! RIP my Great men

Only just seen your post, I don't know how I missed it. I'm really sorry about that. Have you looked their service papers up on Ancestry? Not all there and some got destroyed by fire but they are very informative. Not just the first page either you can click through to see what campaigns they were in etc

Archived