Promote a product.

So guys firstly please note NO BUSINESS ADS.

Right so i was thinking basically when netbooks first came out i looked at them and being my normal grumpy old self (only actually 22) i looked at them and thought whats the point why would anyone want what is basically a small laptop so at work one day someone was playing around with one so i had a little go and thought actually thats quite good so i decided to buy one i got a packard bell dot se/w110 uk now it was less than £200 so i expected it to be so slow but as i dont play games or download any music i could live with that but......what a nice surprise i mean its only got a n450 1.6ghz processor, 160gb hd, 1gb ram but its brilliant for what i use it for its fast aswell i mean it came with windows 7 starter pre-installed, microsoft starter pre-installed, packard bell games store pre-installed, adobe photoshop elements pre-installed, and other various little bits.

Now i know there not for everyone but for less than £200 ive got a full package so i can surf the web, type letters, edit photos, i mean to me thats good value......

So which product do you own and why would you say its so good.

Oh and again no BUSINESS ADS so no instructions on where to get one from or anything that seems as though your promoting your own product you will notice in my ad that it may give you model numbers but it doesnt indicate a exact price and theres no instructions on where to get one from.

Archived