Vodafone experience

vodaphone....S**t coverage(used to have to stand in the middle of the front garden to get a 1 bar signal, wouldnt mind but i can see the phone mast from my house!!), S**t customer service, S**t network who cut you off almost to the day your bill is due where most others give you a few days at least, so basicallt S**t

i find it amusing how there is a related advertisement for vodaphone on this thread.

girlfriends never had problems, shes been with them whole life till she switched to 3 because im with them, and the only problems weve encountered up to now is a worker in the three store (town) that got sacked anyway. she tried selling us a replacement sim for a fiver (theyre free) when we went in because hers was taking longer than expected to confirm. only other problem is bad signal up penistone, but come on lol.

vodaphone....S**t coverage(used to have to stand in the middle of the front garden to get a 1 bar signal, wouldnt mind but i can see the phone mast from my house!!), S**t customer service, S**t network who cut you off almost to the day your bill is due where most others give you a few days at least, so basicallt S**t

That's strange as i don't even get a reminder text until my bill is a week late. Even then it's another week or so before they take any action. I never notice what my signal is on as it has only failed to call once in 14 years and that was when i was working in an underground car park.

That's strange as i don't even get a reminder text until my bill is a week late. Even then it's another week or so before they take any action. I never notice what my signal is on as it has only failed to call once in 14 years and that was when i was working in an underground car park.
you have to remember, this was a good few years back and from that experience i vowed never to go with them again...though my son has been with them about 3 months and he experiences calls being dropped and loss of signal(so nothing much has chnged in my eyes), I gave them enough chances and they let me down every single time, but i guess everyone has good and bad experiences with everything.

Archived