No more heros anymore!

Soldiers sign up to fight, shoot and be shot at, thats the job. Why do they become heros all of a sudden. It's the yanky think, break you leg whilst on combat even if you fall of the " crapper " then you will get a medal, I'm surprised they don't get a medal for " joining up ".

When has the USA ever won a war, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, never, they ran away from the Vietnam so that all the army didn't get on drugs. Oh ,sorry, they beat us in the war of independance but it took us a long way to transport ammunition.

You're an idiot. I suppose 500,00 dead American soldiers lying in graves all over Europe and Asia weren't killed in WW1 and WW2

And dont talk about Vietnam. You know nothing of that conflict either

Im well aware of the vietnam war. I am not trying to belittle the vietnam war. What I keep having to say is America won the cold war and vietnam was one of many many fights in the Cold War. Vietnam was a cold war skirmish.

Im well aware of the vietnam war. I am not trying to belittle the vietnam war. What I keep having to say is America won the cold war and vietnam was one of many many fights in the Cold War. Vietnam was a cold war skirmish.

Name some of them.

I'll leave it to Harleyman to decide whether or not it was a skirmish, I think he's a Vietnam War veteran .

Archived