No Beer for a year.

Good luck mate, as someone who enjoys a couple of pints in the evening, I can appreciate your sacrifice - and that's an very big array of social networking 'Like' buttons on you're website - I have a feeling you're going to raise more than you anticipate!

EDIT:

Have you thought of getting T Shirts printed up to promote this? You may get a freebie or a good discount if you allow them to be named as a sponsor on the shirt.

Northern Shirt Sales, Leigh St, Sheffield S9 2PR and IDD Enterprises at the bottom of London Rd are major players in this field, might be worth giving them a shout :)

Good luck salmonbones, hows R91 by the way? You will always be a star in my book with the TTG deal. But, I think this is OTT. It's like going without a laugh for the year! I would turn into a gibbering wreck without my beer!

R91 was on holiday last I heard. Might be back now not sure.

And OTT? Best way to do anything!

Why for a year? Why not just give up?

quite simply, I don't want to.

like most, I enjoy a drink and the odd blowout. This allows me to get fit and do something to repay the SCH for getting my then newborn baby fit and healthy, 2 years on all she has is scars to show for her ordeal so this is the least I can do.

Well tomorrow I am a week in, 51 weeks to go!

Keeping track of where visitors to my blog come from I notice that Sheffield Forum is in third place of all Sheffield based websites behind Owlsonline and Owlstalk.

Also, have got two local businesses who will be putting money into the fund in the next fortnight so looking good already!

Archived