CBT Recomendations

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I i have just got my CBT on my first attempt at 60 years old, that has to be pretty nifty. I originally posted asking for recommendations from you good members here on the forum, but i had a health problem and could not follow it through at that time.

When i recovered, I did an Internet search and came up with a Rotherrham company that does it, by the name of South Yorkshire Motorcycle Training College (SYMTC) I am well chuffed to say that' Nigel's advice and training paid off me, he is a real laid back guy, he made it a very enjoyable day.

So obviously i would like to recommend him as a first class guy to train with, you just cant go wrong, if anyone does take my advice and go to Nigel at SYMTC, please tell him that you heard about him from the little fat balled headed guy with a face like a blind cobblers thumb, who attended there just a couple of days ago, on the 17th.

Good luck to anyone who of you guys looking to get your cbt and remember this, if i an old coffin dodger like me can do it, anyone can. :D

Here's his number 01709 837 283 and his mobile 07989 173 835,

Good luck.

• 2 months later...

Archived