Motability system abuse

They live on acre close they get there morgage paid while they sun themselves in spain five times a year oh and have a trust fund of over £250.000 and thats just meantioning 2 things .While saying he can`t walk yet they are memebers of the escafeld medieval society and travel all over the country taking part in displays need I say more

DLA's not means tested, so all of the financial things are irrelevant. If you believe that they are cheating with means tested benefit or are lying about conditions that are used as qualification for DLA then did you report them to the authorities for investigation?

A Ford Focus 1.6 Sport, is currently available for an initial downpayment of zero; a Lexus for one of £7,000.

Yep I know someone that is just about to get a new focus for 600 quid ………… he will be using it %99 of the time but I suppose his disabled wife gets to go shopping in it once a week. :roll:

DLA's not means tested, so all of the financial things are irrelevant. If you believe that they are cheating with means tested benefit or are lying about conditions that are used as qualification for DLA then did you report them to the authorities for investigation?

They also tried to defraud an insurance company out of £20.000 (this was the second time they did this ) the first time they got away with .I know for a fact they are cheating the system and Yes they have been reported and I don`t care if that goes against the grain.I feel very strongly that if they are defrauding the system it should be reported when I see someone whose worked all there lives and cant get a thing in help

They also tried to defraud an insurance company out of £20.000 (this was the second time they did this ) the first time they got away with .I know for a fact they are cheating the system and Yes they have been reported and I don`t care if that goes against the grain.I feel very strongly that if they are defrauding the system it should be reported when I see someone whose worked all there lives and cant get a thing in help

Do you think that these people have learned how to fiddle things from our MP's? Those politico types are top notch when it comes to playing the old Stradivarius, dontcha know.

Do you think that these people have learned how to fiddle things from our MP's? Those politico types are top notch when it comes to playing the old Stradivarius, dontcha know.

They live the system and have never worked not into politics .and yes they do play it like an old fiddle oh and by the way I don`t vote conservative either.Just naffs me of when they think a days work is getting out of there pit ,lighting a fag and watching tv all day.........ok end of rant

The other way around !..............there are people in our village that make politicos look like amateurs when it comes down to fiddling and benefits,and I suspect we all know one or two.

How can you drive a top German car if you are severely disabled ?????

Archived