Motability system abuse

They live the system and have never worked not into politics .and yes they do play it like an old fiddle oh and by the way I don`t vote conservative either.Just naffs me of when they think a days work is getting out of there pit ,lighting a fag and watching tv all day.........ok end of rant

At one time of day, i would have applauded your decision not to vote conservative, but these days the Conservative is more of a Labour (spit) than the present Labur party.

I have voted Labour all my life, right up until the time Blair and Mandelson seized power. When Blair came in the Labour (SPIT) party door, i went straight out the Labour (SPIT) party window. I am proud to say, that i have never ever voted Labour (SPIT) since, i knew w hat was coming right from the very start.

I wonder if the lier Cleg and the t..........osser Blunket use the forum, i hope they do, i hope they get top realize how much the pair of traitors are despised.

Do you think that the Thatcher loving Tony (the Grim Reaper) Blair was any better than Cameron is now?

Do you think that Cameron will murder as many people as Blair has? Tony (the Grim Reaper) Blair, is responsible for the deaths of over 1 million innocent Iraqi men women and children. Do you think that Cameron will ever beat that record?

You can purchase just about any car you please under the Motability scheme; the more expensive a car you want, the bigger a downpayment you must make in addition to giving up your DLA money.

A Ford Focus 1.6 Sport, is currently available for an initial downpayment of zero; a Lexus for one of £7,000.

Aye, I am currently looking at a Range Rover, 20 grand down. Or a top of the range Disco 4, 19 grand down - can't make my mind up which to have.

Regards

Angel.

You sound like you have an axe to grind!.....................are you on benefits? otherwise stick to the question.

No, i am not on benefits...........YET. But i live in hope. :D

I take it that you are on benefits then?

What lots of people forget, is that unemployed people are not scrounging off us the workers, they are actually claiming on the insurgence they paid to the government while they were working.

Its the same with people who are on the sick, they are not claiming off us, they are just claiming from the money they paid in while they were working. If, as the governments says, there is no money left in the pot, where has all that cash that we pay them in tax and National insurance gone??????????????? Who's sticky fingers have been dabbling in the tax and National insurance pot then eh????????

The trouble is that some people are not bright enough to understand the facts of the arguement, they tend to believe every thing our government tell us.

I heard off an old mates ex that their ex had acquired her car through their grandparents being in receipt of dla.

As long as they drove that grand parent around, but I only ever see the person use it for themselves and there purposes.

You can report any concerns you have, you can do it on-line all you need is the car registration and persons address and few odd bits.

I can understand if they was in receipt of the car due to one of their own kids or sister or summit.

Am I right in thinking you can't drive car unless the disabled person who benefit car claimed from is present in the car or what ever ??

Yep I know someone that is just about to get a new focus for 600 quid ………… he will be using it %99 of the time but I suppose his disabled wife gets to go shopping in it once a week. :roll:

Not ethical to do that. Although the named driver may drive the car, it has to be for the benefit of the disabled person, taking them shopping, taking them out for the day things like that.

Regards

Angel.

Archived