Motability system abuse

is it about time the Motability schemes where cracked down on ? it seems according to a report in todays sunday times there is widespread abuse by some disabled applicants and their families and also the car dealers of the system which is rarely checked:mad:

Anything that is free,get's abused .

Even Blunket was educated at a Jewish school here in Sheffield. So strange i think, :confused::confused:

(snipped for brevity)

No, Blunkett was educated at Tapton Mount School For The Blind on Manchester Road (the one which is now sold off as swish apartments)

(snipped for brevity)

No, Blunkett was educated at Tapton Mount School For The Blind on Manchester Road (the one which is now sold off as swish apartments)

Blunket was educated partly in Sheffield and partly educated in Shrewsbury,

Blind since birth, and educated at schools for the blind in Sheffield and Shrewsbury, Blunkett's chances in life seemed limited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blunket#Early_life

And here is another Jewish connection to Blunket, as i said, its a strange old world we live in.

It also became public that Blunkett had taken two other paid jobs, one with the international Jewish training and education charity World oRT,[15]

http://david-blunkett.co.tv/

And is he not a racist???? A meeting with Black and Asian people, NO white people???

And is the Welsh comment not also racist? What a charmer is our man Blunket is then eh?

On 15 January 2003, he was at the centre of controversy again when at a gathering of Asian and Black Home Office Employees in London he made a joke: "Colin Jackson succeeded, despite being Welsh". The comment caused great controversy amongst senior Welsh nationalists but the Labour Party rallied around Blunkett and the matter was quietly dropped.

http://david-blunkett.co.tv/

No, i am not on benefits...........YET. But i live in hope. :D

I take it that you are on benefits then?

What lots of people forget, is that unemployed people are not scrounging off us the workers, they are actually claiming on the insurgence they paid to the government while they were working. .

Now that's an assumption.

I know some people who have never worked an a day, and are 23/24 years old.

what would you say to them?

Equally, some very people on this forum (note, they have post's in xx,xxxx's ) who will tell you they are "looking" for a job.

what would you say to them, seeing as they can clearly use a computer, etc, but seemingly can't find a job year on year.

About 10 years ago, someone I knew drove around in a Citroen Zara Picasso that his dad apparently qualified for. His dad was probably fit for work if you ask me, but then that whole family were/are just lazy scroungers; Most of them never did a days work in their lives.

So how comes the bloke uses it 5 days a week to go to / from work while the disabled wife is at home, like I said she gets to go shopping on a Saturday.

It's not right, the vehicle is for the use or benefit of the recipient of DLA.

Regards

Angel,

is it about time the Motability schemes where cracked down on ? it seems according to a report in todays sunday times there is widespread abuse by some disabled applicants and their families and also the car dealers of the system which is rarely checked:mad:

Anybody read this in todays Sun.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3647318/Free-BMWs-for-pals-of-disabled-in-scam.html#comment-rig

I am amazed at how many people assume that a person is fit just because their disability doesn't show.

There are a great many life threatening illnesses that openly display few symptoms. It's bad enough being disabled but having to constantly justify yourself to all and sundry must make it ten times worse.

Archived