Motability system abuse

Now that's an assumption.

I know some people who have never worked an a day, and are 23/24 years old.

what would you say to them?

Equally, some very people on this forum (note, they have post's in xx,xxxx's ) who will tell you they are "looking" for a job.

what would you say to them, seeing as they can clearly use a computer, etc, but seemingly can't find a job year on year.

In that case, i would say get a ruddy job and if they did not get a job, then i would make them work for their money.

But my point regarding people who have worked in the past is still valid, they are not taking money from us, they are just claiming on the insurance they paid for.

I bet there are not may here who can say that they have never claimed off their insurance, be it house insurance or car insurance, of some other type.

Aye, I am currently looking at a Range Rover, 20 grand down. Or a top of the range Disco 4, 19 grand down - can't make my mind up which to have.

Regards

Angel.

Have you thought about applying for mobility? :D

If this country of ours can buy cars for asylum seekers, they can damn well buy them for our disabled, don't you think?

Yes agree with you 100%, but you have probably read the other posts in this thread, theres allways some a***hole ready to pull the disabled to pieces.

Archived