Radhuni - the best curry restaurant in Sheffield?

I've not been to Radhuni and i'm always interested to hear tips so thanks for that, i'll look it up sometime.

Has anyone on here been to Nawaab on West St? (Is it still open?). I went there when it first opened, expecting big things as they have a good reputation in Bradford, but I was disappointed. Just wondered whether I was on a bad night or whether its just not up to much?

In answer to your question, no. Shapla is the best imo.

Shapla certainly gets a lot of plugs on the forum. I've never been so I can't comment, well, I can, but it would be even more senseless than the other posts I put on here. So I won't.

Or maybe I just did?:confused:

i think before anybody can say any curry house is good you should have tried at least 80% of curry houses in sheffield and surrounding area then you can say there good ? agood curry house is allways full and makeing money :D

oh blimey, :confused: I'm going to have start counting up the curry houses I've been to now, in Sheffield "and the surrounding area", then work out what percentage of those i've been to..let me have a go here...

:gag: ok I think I've worked out there are 3,468 curry houses in Sheffield 'and the surrounding area'

Hang on a minute...:huh:

and there are 641 of these that I've been to...:nod:

hang on a minute...

Oh Jeezs! that's only 18%! :sad:

I'd better not say any of them were good then.:?

• 2 years later...

Absolutely brilliant. Hearing about their £8.95 offer on tuesdays, and being a student with practically empty pockets. Me and my friends decided we'd try them out. It was fantastic! the food was immaculate the service was quick and the waiters were friendly. Brilliant value for money

Archived