Good Nature Abused by Family Member?

No it makes her bone.

Not going through higher education dunt mean you are scum.

Being bone sure does contribute though.:D

possibly not, i never went in higher education myself.but there is a element of scum nowadays.my daughter has been brought up properly to the best of my ability..its her turn now to do the decent thing and get a job and contribute.im a soft mum i know..i moan about stuff but at end of the day i would never throw her on the streets shes my flesh and blood..i only hope she gets fixed up with a good job soon.im sure the comments you made earlier was just a generalisation.

possibly not, i never went in higher education myself.but there is a element of scum nowadays.my daughter has been brought up properly to the best of my ability..its her turn now to do the decent thing and get a job and contribute.im a soft mum i know..i moan about stuff but at end of the day i would never throw her on the streets shes my flesh and blood..i only hope she gets fixed up with a good job soon.im sure the comments you made earlier was just a generalisation.

Im sure shes going to make you proud and for the record i hope my daughter never leaves home. Shes only 7 but shes my best friend, my shadow and my reason for being.

Im a soft dad :hihi:

Im sure shes going to make you proud and for the record i hope my daughter never leaves home. Shes only 7 but shes my best friend, my shadow and my reason for being.

Im a soft dad :hihi:

time flys fast..doesnt seem like 5 mins since mine were small enjoy your children while they are little..they do grow fast and get their own weird quirky ways when they hit teenage years.all you can do is support them in whatever they want to do,even if it means supporting them for a while.i would like to see my daughter being more independant,i think its on the cards anyway she has a boyfriend whos got a degree in business studies.lets hope he earns enough to keep her to the manner shes become accustomed too.

Dont have kids if you cant support them then.

Its your job to pay the bills untill they aew ready to leave the nest.

so your kids can live with you for free while you take care of thier wants and needs till they are in thier 40's then?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived