Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

I bring this up because my daughter is on her fourth attempt but is more than compitent enough to have passed the first time around.

I think the problem is with the examiner rather than my daughter! The fact that she is taking her tests in a car (her 17th b'day present) that costs more than the examiner's sallary is obviously tipping the result!:rolleyes:

I remember suffering the same jealousy when I took my tests in my own TVR back in the 80's.

Is continual assessment the way forward?:)

I did mine in one. Couldn't believe it. A friend at work has been trying for five years and still hasn't passed. She keeps having to retake the theory because it expires. She might have finally given up now at the grand old age of 36.

How could you afford to insure her?

I did mine in one. Couldn't believe it. A friend at work has been trying for five years and still hasn't passed. She keeps having to retake the theory because it expires. She might have finally given up now at the grand old age of 36.

How could you afford to insure her?

It's not a problem.:)

How could you afford to insure her?[/QUOTE]

It's not a problem.:)

You are rich?

Slip the competent examiner 500 notes and you pass first time.

I knew someone who was told by her instructor that they could bribe a certain examiner. She gave them the £50 they requested. If she passed, they kept the money. If she failed, they gave her the money back and told her she didn't get the 'bent' examiner.

Sweet.

Archived