Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

What car has your daughter got? And I passed first time after 18hrs of driving, your daughter must be... Shall we say a little dim if it's taken her 4 times.

I would have told you what car if you hadn't spoiled yourself by being rude.Tut tut.:)

It's an opinion,I thought it was extremely easy. So I don't understand why she finds it so difficult. I think if you fail

Twice then you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Come on what is this car that makes the examiner feel so small ad jel that he is failing her?

It's an opinion,I thought it was extremely easy. So I don't understand why she finds it so difficult. I think if you fail

Twice then you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Come on what is this car that makes the examiner feel so small ad jel that he is failing her?

Normaly I would cut you down with a sharp answer but seeing as you are the type that is unable to read and understand an OP I feel I should offer you a little help.:)

My daughter is probably one of the finest drivers on the road, but because she has such a nice car the poor jealous, insecure examiner repeatedly fails her. Bit sad really isn't it, ok jay? No problem.;)

Archived