Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

A lot of people seem to be jealous and insecure, your eminence. While I admire your entrepreneurship I am not envious in any way and am quite happy with my lifestyle. I passed my test with BSM in a Nissan Micra and my first car was an Austin Allegro which was a great car and I actually sold it for more than I paid for it. We now have a Peugeot 406 estate which suits us fine as we need the space for the fishing gear. Horses for courses:hihi::hihi::hihi:

A lot of people seem to be jealous and insecure, your eminence. While I admire your entrepreneurship I am not envious in any way and am quite happy with my lifestyle. I passed my test with BSM in a Nissan Micra and my first car was an Austin Allegro which was a great car and I actually sold it for more than I paid for it. We now have a Peugeot 406 estate which suits us fine as we need the space for the fishing gear. Horses for courses:hihi::hihi::hihi:

A good, robust form of transport for you and your fishing gear. Wealth comes in many forms denlin.;)

Archived