Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

You're right there, eminence, and I hope you are as content with your life. :D:D:D

Thanks denlin, I feel that I am content with my lot but it has been a turbulent ride to get there. I think I can now safely say that I have the best of everything that money can buy. How everything else falls into place remains to be seen.

I bring this up because my daughter is on her fourth attempt but is more than compitent enough to have passed the first time around.

I think the problem is with the examiner rather than my daughter! The fact that she is taking her tests in a car (her 17th b'day present) that costs more than the examiner's sallary is obviously tipping the result!:rolleyes:

I remember suffering the same jealousy when I took my tests in my own TVR back in the 80's.

Is continual assessment the way forward?:)

I was the same .When I showd in my BMW the bloke thought it was regional director making a spot check.A good tip is to drive a beige car preferably with the deferential qualities found in a small Japanes car eg the Arsi by Toyota or even the Renault Clito.Both modeks are esteemed by the examiners and sensible dress such as a short skirt etc is seen as positive step for succcess.

I was the same .When I showd in my BMW the bloke thought it was regional director making a spot check.A good tip is to drive a beige car preferably with the deferential qualities found in a small Japanes car eg the Arsi by Toyota or even the Renault Clito.Both modeks are esteemed by the examiners and sensible dress such as a short skirt etc is seen as positive step for succcess.

:hihi::hihi: Quality.;)

:huh::huh::huh: What's a modek? and I don't think you'll succeed if you can't spell success:hihi::hihi:

A lot of people seem to be jealous and insecure, your eminence. While I admire your entrepreneurship I am not envious in any way and am quite happy with my lifestyle. I passed my test with BSM in a Nissan Micra and my first car was an Austin Allegro which was a great car and I actually sold it for more than I paid for it. We now have a Peugeot 406 estate which suits us fine as we need the space for the fishing gear. Horses for courses:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You have fish on drugs! Jesus! :hihi:

:huh::huh::huh: What's a modek? and I don't think you'll succeed if you can't spell success:hihi::hihi:

My PC has been interfered with-my son loves moving the keys.A modek is another name for a smart alec who spots typos and tries to derive humour from them-perhaps you have met these pathetic specimens on your travel in SF land.I love them as their responses are so flimsy that the slightest prick can upset them.

My PC has been interfered with-my son loves moving the keys.A modek is another name for a smart alec who spots typos and tries to derive humour from them-perhaps you have met these pathetic specimens on your travel in SF land.I love them as their responses are so flimsy that the slightest prick can upset them.

No, can't say as I have:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived