Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

I have since made up for it though and have many awards and trophies for outstanding driving, I also passed a special advanced driving test some years ago in order to be able to own and drive a certain high performance car.:)

This would be the mystery car of which you refuse to supply any details and which nobody can find any reference to... :roll:

Well done flash blade, I had quite a few friends that passed first time which kind of put me under a lot of pressure.

I have since made up for it though and have many awards and trophies for outstanding driving, I also passed a special advanced driving test some years ago in order to be able to own and drive a certain high performance car.:)

You're also way to smart to tell us what the certain high perfomance car is. We won't be catching you out with that one.

This would be the mystery car of which you refuse to supply any details and which nobody can find any reference to... :roll:

The one he got pulled in and filmed by Police Interceptors, keep an eye out! :hihi: If I remember the thread correctly, it was on park Square roundabout and was some sort of Lamborghini type sports car

The same car that people don't like him driving and won't let him pull out of junctions :(

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=790043&highlight=police+interceptors

EDIT: The park square roundabout part must have been a different thread

Well done flash blade, I had quite a few friends that passed first time which kind of put me under a lot of pressure.

This is getting a little embarrassing now one thinks. If you continue with this delusion it can only effect your mental health. Pretending to be something you are not, in the hope that strangers will be impressed smacks of a mental health problem I feel.

The funny part is that if you continually boast about wealth and possessions it doesn't impress anyone, even if it were true....:D

The one he got pulled in and filmed by Police Interceptors, keep an eye out! :hihi: If I remember the thread correctly, it was on park Square roundabout and was some sort of Lamborghini type sports car

The same car that people don't like him driving and won't let him pull out of junctions :(

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=790043&highlight=police+interceptors

EDIT: The park square roundabout part must have been a different thread

No, it's definitely not that, there is no current or recent production car where the manufacturer requires you to do special training (which is his claim). When pushed he said it was quite some time ago (decade or two, can't quite remember), but google can find no reference to such training for any car... And he won't, or can't say what car it was.

No, it's definitely not that, there is no current or recent production car where the manufacturer requires you to do special training (which is his claim). When pushed he said it was quite some time ago (decade or two, can't quite remember), but google can find no reference to such training for any car... And he won't, or can't say what car it was.

A bus, maybe :hihi:

I also passed a special advanced driving test some years ago in order to be able to own and drive a certain high performance car.:)

Is yours that lime green Lamborghini doing the rounds near Bradway? If so, just keep it down after 11pm please. Cheers.

Archived