Five attempts to pass my driving test! How many for you?

Quite right SnailBoy plus I would only be accused of bragging if I did disclose the car.

Back on topic. Why do people find the driving test so difficult to pass? 5 attempts for me!! It only took me one attempt to get my pilots liscence and that is much more difficult!:huh:

Perhaps it is because most people are young when they take their driving test and nerves get the better of them, after all I was almost 30 when I got my pilots liscence and found it to be a breeze.:)

Bragging?....No way

First Time! trying not to brag :D but first time, first time :hihi: but its all down to confidence, as long as you eventually pass once you get on the road its all in the past and it was also down to the Very NICE man who was sat at the side of me :D

My Daughter passed on her second time and my brother took about 9 attempts, he passed when he wasn't drunk in the end :hihi: (Joking :rolleyes:)

First Time! trying not to brag :D but first time, first time :hihi: but its all down to confidence, as long as you eventually pass once you get on the road its all in the past and it was also down to the Very NICE man who was sat at the side of me :D

My Daughter passed on her second time and my brother took about 9 attempts, he passed when he wasn't drunk in the end :hihi: (Joking :rolleyes:)

Well done misty', I agree with you about the confidence thing. I have long since grown in confidence and can pass any test or exam and even pull any bird that I choose.:)

Archived