How to stop snoring before i murder my partner

how the hell can you stop someone from snoring, ive tried a knee in their back, a shove a push, a elbow, abuse, and even pushing em out of bed, i have wore ear plugs for 6 years and my ear holes are getting huge, any tips before i commit murder grrrrrrrrrrrr

Have you tried medical advice? Snoring can be caused by overweight, increasing age, and sleep apnoea, which can all be quite serious.

Other than that there are devices you can buy which claim to stop snoring. :)

Have you tried medical advice? Snoring can be caused by overweight, increasing age, and sleep apnoea, which can all be quite serious.

hi, she aint overweight, but is only 36 but this has been going on since she was young apparently, she has tried the ring, the bracelet, the shock watch, the nasal strip, the only thing i can think of is my hands around her neck, she has seeked medical help and nothing can be done:help::help:

Get them to try a mouthpiece, they stop the bottom jaw falling back and obstructing the throat.

dam mate thanks but i know what she will say to that, she cant have things in her mouth, believe me:roll:

dam mate thanks but i know what she will say to that, she cant have things in her mouth, believe me:roll:

kick her into the spare bed then. :P

If the doc said there was nothing can be done, he/she was wrong. She could try a nasal.spray that helps open up the airways. There is also an operation.

'Increasing age can be quite serious'!?

How do you suggest we prevent it? :huh:

Archived