How to stop snoring before i murder my partner

Well, im on the forum at this stupid time because i would have committed murder myself otherwise, my OH is snoring and getting right on my bloody wick, ive kicked him, poked him, thumped him, to no avail, im a bad sleeper also so it doesnt help, read through some of the suggestions, i could really do with some good ear plugs, the ones im using, obviously dont work, so will have to look around, im soooo tired and hacked off :mad:

I admit that i am a snorer and i feel terrible for doing it. I wish there was some way to eradicate it.

I haven't tried any of the methods mentioned so far. I do position my head at an irregular angle to try and stop it and it looks like it works to a certain extent. It doesn't stop me having a stiff neck at times though.

I don't think Mrs 0742 would stand for me snoring away while she was awake. I think she would slap me silly and tell me to GTFO of bed :hihi:

Archived