How old are people in Heaven?

It is something that the religious types never tell us. How old are people in Heaven?

If you die at 105 do you remain that age or do you revert to being a fit young person? If you die at birth do you arrive already grown up? What language do people speak? Do folks evolve with fashion or are their people wandering around in suits of armour? Do people who got blown to bits get new bodies? If so do ugly folk get to pick a new face/

Can anyone help answer these questions.

If you believe in heaven it would make sense to either believe everybody returned to their peak condition before they arrive, or everyone becomes something new and don't take a human form (like a sort of floaty ghosty thing). :D

It is something that the religious types never tell us. How old are people in Heaven?

If you die at 105 do you remain that age or do you revert to being a fit young person? If you die at birth do you arrive already grown up? What language do people speak? Do folks evolve with fashion or are their people wandering around in suits of armour? Do people who got blown to bits get new bodies? If so do ugly folk get to pick a new face/

Be patient.

What about ventriloquists? Are their dummies waiting for them in heaven?

That is a very interesting question indeed. I look forward to the answers!

My friend is a clairevoyant......

And this is her opinion on a site she runs...

"Yes a ghost will be of the age it die, because ghost are spirits that for some they still think that they are alive, and for other ghost they are hanging on to this dimension not wanting to transcend until they finish what they feel they need to do.

Spirits on the other hand have transcended to the other side, can travel back for a visit, they may appear younger and thinner. I basically have family personal proof on that one....

My Cousin died a few years ago of cancer, his wife went to the grave site to pray the rosary, and my Cousin started speaking to his wife, he was in one of the lower dimensions, he said he was on another plane- or dimension, and that there weren't that many there with him, he said that he is not in any more pain, and he was concern why she was there at the grave site and not home with the kids. My Cousin said that our grandmother came to visit him from a higher dimension and that he didn't recognize her because she looked younger and thinner. My Grandmother died twice, doctors brought her back the first time, and she said that she was in heaven walking with Jesus...why she was angry when she came to....why I know she was in a higher dimension, and because my dead Cousin said so:)

Spirit in higher dimension have more abilities than ghost do because they know that they have transcended."

Weather you believe or not is another matter :)

Archived