How old are people in Heaven?

But Charlie's cousin says there is, now I'm all confused

Everyone have their own beliefs you don't have to decide on what others say.I don't believe there is a heaven although I do believe there is a higher plain or another place for spirits.

I always used to say we are all dead people on holiday lol And that here on earth is hell.

I have my own beliefs and won't change my opinion as it is my opinion.

What you want to believe is up to you!!!!!

Are they in the same heaven as everyone else or do they have a separate, technologically less advanced heaven where they just go hunting and gathering? Is there a difference between Protestant heaven and Catholic heaven? What if someones idea of heaven is being with their partner but their partner worshipped false idols and ended up in hell, is that not unfair to the one in heaven?

Well, by and large (apart from some going to the other place), people will want to live in close proximity to their relatives and loved ones, even the mother-in-law, which means an unbroken line of ancestry going right back to Adam and beyond. So, as we go back in time and as everyone is related, these artificial differences will eventually melt away.

A elderly friend of mine asked some Jehovah's Witnesses which husband (she had been twice widowed) she should take after resurrection; I don't think she ever got a clear answer.

Everyone have their own beliefs you don't have to decide on what others say.I don't believe there is a heaven although I do believe there is a higher plain or another place for spirits.

I always used to say we are all dead people on holiday lol And that here on earth is hell.

I have my own beliefs and won't change my opinion as it is my opinion.

What you want to believe is up to you!!!!!

Thanks.....I feel empowered

I wonder how Vikings are getting on with cavemen and how Knights get on with hippies from the 70s.

Most importantly, heaven must be absolutely massive to store all the souls up there. How would I find someone when I arrive? Is there a Facebook in heaven? Or a directory? Will the person have kept their name or changed it? Will their soul have a catalogue number?

Archived