How old are people in Heaven?

I wonder how Vikings are getting on with cavemen and how Knights get on with hippies from the 70s.

Most importantly, heaven must be absolutely massive to store all the souls up there. How would I find someone when I arrive? Is there a Facebook in heaven? Or a directory? Will the person have kept their name or changed it? Will their soul have a catalogue number?

That would be hell to administer

It is something that the religious types never tell us. How old are people in Heaven?

If you die at 105 do you remain that age or do you revert to being a fit young person? If you die at birth do you arrive already grown up? What language do people speak? Do folks evolve with fashion or are their people wandering around in suits of armour? Do people who got blown to bits get new bodies? If so do ugly folk get to pick a new face/

Can anyone help answer these questions.

Give or take a few months and not counting leap years approximately 2,000 years of age

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned that old scenario yet:

Man marries wife who he loves, wife dies, man remarries and loves new wife, man dies. New wife dies and they all meet up in heaven.

What happens ? do they spend an eternity all loving each other or does he have to forget about one or what?

It is something that the religious types never tell us. How old are people in Heaven?

If you die at 105 do you remain that age or do you revert to being a fit young person? If you die at birth do you arrive already grown up? What language do people speak? Do folks evolve with fashion or are their people wandering around in suits of armour? Do people who got blown to bits get new bodies? If so do ugly folk get to pick a new face/

Can anyone help answer these questions.

I've always wondered what happens if someone's husband dies and then the woman re-marries? When they all, eventually, go up to heaven which husband does the woman live with? Or do they have a threesome...:D Erm, this heaven lark seems worth looking into...:hihi::love:

I've always wondered what happens if someone's husband dies and then the woman re-marries? When they all, eventually, go up to heaven which husband does the woman live with? Or do they have a threesome...:D Erm, this heaven lark seems worth looking into...:hihi::love:

There is an alternative called 'hell.'

I suppose in that example, it would be if the other husaband was an Owls supporter, drank lager and there was only one remote control for the TV.

Archived