Babies killed by coalition and we are paying.

http://rt.com/news/seven-civilians-killed-nato/

At least seven civilians in Libya have been killed by a NATO airstrike which hit a residential area overnight. The alliance admitted that one of its attacks hit the wrong target and may have caused deaths among civilians.

A spokesman for the Libyan government, Dr. Moussa Ibrahim, arrived at the scene shortly after the incident. He said the area was hit by a NATO strike.

Quote:

“They were attacked by rockets from the sky. People were killed, children,” he told RT. “With my own hands, with my own eyes I saw and helped take out little girls who were killed and little boys, the father and the mother. Two whole families perished under this attack.”

http://rt.com/news/libya-war-cost-britain/

Quote:

"Britons are already calling it the “billion-pound war”. It is calculated that if the military campaign in Libya goes on for six months, it will cost the British taxpayer US$1.6 billion. But that initial “humanitarian mission” is now a “get-rid-of-Gaddafi” operation – and that could take a lot longer"

And PLEASE watch this video.(upsetting though)

For Christ's sake....

I'm with you on this.

It's just realpolitik in action.

Dead Babies don't matter. It's for peace after all.

And it's already worked nicely everywhere else, after all.

Every politician who votes for war, and every person who voted for those politicians should go out there and dig the graves of the children.

Libya mission....failed!

We went in there to protect human life, so the moment we take the life of innocents (even if accidentally) means we have failed imo.

I know our presence probably means we have saved far more many lives than we have taken, so the population of Libya is a net beneficiary of our action there in terms of lives preserved. But that doesn't matter in in terms of PR, we will always be the bad guys, so lets get the sod out of this civil war and let them kill each other to their hearts content, then the critics have the blood on their hands, not us.

Libya mission....failed!

We went in there to protect human life, so the moment we take the life of innocents (even if accidentally) means we have failed imo.

I know our presence probably means we have saved far more many lives than we have taken

Yeah, it's about the sums, isn't it?

I'm with you on this.

It's just realpolitik in action.

Dead Babies don't matter. It's for peace after all.

And it's already worked nicely everywhere else, after all.

Every politician who votes for war, and every person who voted for those politicians should go out there and dig the graves of the children.

Yes they should.

Thank-you.

Lame.

Even NATO admit it, or don't you follow the news?

Oh really, and why should it be that all this is coming from a Russian antiwestern website? It's not even on most news websites, nevermind the main story, and the only thing I could find relevant is the LIBYAN FOREIGN MINISTRY have said NATO bombs had done this and that NATO were investigating.

And after all, what are your motives for saying this? You're not going to change anyones' opinions.

Archived