Babies killed by coalition and we are paying.

Nope; and it seems you're no better than the terrorists; you condone the killing of civilians.

Seek help (via the Hague).

your so full of it. civilians always die in war. the team you support use the as sandbags. My team try to aviod such deaths.

your so full of it. civilians always die in war. the team you support use the as sandbags. My team try to aviod such deaths.

Now this is interesting; pray, tell; what 'team' is this that I supposedly support ? :cool:

From the BBC website

"19 June 2011 Last updated at 10:33 Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

641ShareFacebookTwitter.Nato raid kills five civilians, Libyan officials say"

The bold states it all.Some journalist were taken around certain sites and told NATO did it.

You missed this bit

"On Sunday Nato said one of its missiles struck a residential area in Tripoli.

It admitted a "weapons failure" may have led to civilian casualties."

Nato's Secretary General has admitted that Nato air strikes were responsible. Maybe you think he's lying or is a stooge of Gaddafi.

You missed this bit

So that's ok then ?

You missed this bit

Nato's Secretary General has admitted that Nato air strikes were responsible. Maybe you think he's lying or is a stooge of Gaddafi.

I put the relevant part in bold for you. At the end of the day, the only people who are saying NATO did it are the anti-westerners

That's not true.

Your armchair view is very cosy. If people could sort this stuff out just by wishing it there wouldn't be any need for guns and bombs.

The allies had no idea that genocide was being committed on a factory scale.

And my "armchair" isn't positioned in front of the "idiot box" so I suppose my view of history is coloured by things like reading actual accounts of the massacres in the former Yugoslavia etc?

Or are you saying that the West didn't abdicate responsibility? Strange we were in such a lather about protecting human lives, when those lives were parked on top of an ocean of oil?

I put the relevant part in bold for you. At the end of the day, the only people who are saying NATO did it are the anti-westerners

I guess that's the same (sick) excuse you use when Israel murders civilians...

My bold - is that in reference to Gadaffi or the NATO airstrike?

Actually neither, it was a reference to the footage released in the Wiki leaks please (See Vs post about the lost money from the pentagon, and Vs post about children being killed.

Showing U.S marines using apache helicopters to murder Iraqi civilians. But it could just as easily apply to Libya.

The allies had no idea that genocide was being committed on a factory scale.

Are you absolutely sure about that?

And my "armchair" isn't positioned in front of the "idiot box" so I suppose my view of history is coloured by things like reading actual accounts of the massacres in the former Yugoslavia etc?

Or are you saying that the West didn't abdicate responsibility? Strange we were in such a lather about protecting human lives, when those lives were parked on top of an ocean of oil?

Perhaps you need to reposition your armchair to a difference library or perhaps even in front of the "idiot box" ?

Are you absolutely sure about that?

Perhaps you need to reposition your armchair to a difference library or perhaps even in front of the "idiot box" ?

I think my library is more than adequate to be honest. Reliant as it is on actual events and a rational appraisal the facts.

If you have evidence that the allies knew about the death camps, I am more than willing and in fact would be grateful for the sources so I can check them out. After all knowledge which is immune from being refuted is not worthy of the title is it?

Archived