Babies killed by coalition and we are paying.

They are two sides at war,it's up to the rebels to decide if they wish to fight or not,I'm sure we could accommodate those that were unable to remain at less cost than bombing the country.

At least he has warned those people and given chance to surrender and for the women and kids to flee to safety.

It's more than those kids we murdered got.

What's with all this "WE" lark anyway? And what does it matter to you?

I did tell you, but you had the post deleted. If anyones in doubt just read its posts. You will then know who this individual supports.

Is it possible for you to repeat what you said earlier ? - I must have missed it.

Thanks.

What's with all this "WE" lark anyway? And what does it matter to you?

I was being patriotic.

We, us ,the coalition like,all in this together.:roll:

They are supposed to be on my side are they not ?

Like when a footy fan says "we played crap today".When really the team they support played crap.

And asking what it matters to me just shows how selfish you must be.

I was being patriotic.

We, us ,the coalition like,all in this together.:roll:

They are supposed to be on my side are they not ?

Like when a footy fan says "we played crap today".When really the team they support played crap.

And asking what it matters to me just shows how selfish you must be.

Patriotic? Yeah to which country? We've all got your number marked pal and there's no way you're going to win.

A couple who are tenants of one of the flats where we have a maintenance contract are Lybians, probably in their thirties. They have both been doing masters degrees at Sheffield uni, sponsored by their respective employers back home. Their baby was born here a few months ago and taken back home by relatives. They were due to return around the beginning of the no-fly zone, so basically are stuck here until.....who knows when. We were having a chat today about the ongoing situation, I often enquire about his family over there, as it must be heart aching for them, worrying about their new daughter. He told me, that a few weeks ago, there was a news report about Gadaffi bombing the area where he lives. Desperate for news of his family, he phoned home. According to his family, there had been no such bombing.

A couple who are tenants of one of the flats where we have a maintenance contract are Lybians, probably in their thirties. They have both been doing masters degrees at Sheffield uni, sponsored by their respective employers back home. Their baby was born here a few months ago and taken back home by relatives. They were due to return around the beginning of the no-fly zone, so basically are stuck here until.....who knows when. We were having a chat today about the ongoing situation, I often enquire about his family over there, as it must be heart aching for them, worrying about their new daughter. He told me, that a few weeks ago, there was a news report about Gadaffi bombing the area where he lives. Desperate for news of his family, he phoned home. According to his family, there had been no such bombing.

That would drive me nuts,being separated from my little girl.

Do you know their general view of Gadaffi as a leader ?

We obviously have to take a large pinch of salt with what we are told about him by the media.or do we ? Is he evil ? (like Tony Blair )

I remember the story of when Iraq invaded kuwait and it was reported that the Iraqi soldiers stole incubators to take back to Iraq and the whole world was outraged however it transpired that once kuwait was liberated the story was a big fat lie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_%28testimony%29

The media would have us believe anything in order to keep up public support for the campaign

Archived