Hit and run which causes death of a boy??

Reading this story left me in shock, I can not believe the level of compassion from some people.

And can not begin to imagine what these parents are going through.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/hitrun-boy-was-bundle-of-joy-16013909.htm

I personally think this driver should never be allowed to drive again, so sad.:(

And a sad loss of yet another life that had not been for long and parents that will never see their beautiful childs life achievements ect.

Why do people do this?

How do people like this even past a driving test?

And what do you think should happen punishment wise to this person?

R.i.p little one my heart goes out to your family.

Since writing this I read the star and 3 other incidents of people being run over and a couple who are protesting for drivers to have eye tests every 10 yr.

As a driver with bad eyesight ran over their relative, makes me glad I do not and can't drive.

:)

Reading this story left me in shock, I can not believe the level of compassion from some people.

And can not begin to imagine what these parents are going through.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/hitrun-boy-was-bundle-of-joy-16013909.htm

I personally think this driver should never be allowed to drive again, so sad.:(

And a sad loss of yet another life that had not been for long and parents that will never see their beautiful childs life achievements ect.

Why do people do this?

How do people like this even past a driving test?

And what do you think should happen punishment wise to this person?

R.i.p little one my heart goes out to your family.

The link does not work for me. So I have not read the story. There can be little excuse for fleeing from a hit and run. But what if the child ran into the road without looking and ran into the path of the vehicle. The driver may be innocent of the childs death, but guilty of driving away. Maybe the driver was suffering from shock from the accident, and just simply drove away in shock, who knows till it goes to court.

Regards

Angel.

I hear the driver got out of the car down the road to inspect the damage.

I hope its not true cos that would be just too sick.

They said on news today a bus picked up the footage when passing the incident on a camera.

They are now analysing the footage lets hope they catch the person :)

Archived