SHEFFIELD PREDATORS v CHESTER ROMANS

Hi all the next installment of American Football is on 26th June 2011. When the Sheffield Predators take on the Chester Romans, at home at Gosforth Fields Dronfield, S18 1AA

KO is at 2.30pm refreshment and bar on site, come along and have a good sinday afternoon watching sport.

The predators are aslo on the look out for a Chain Crew and ball boy for the day anybody interested please get in touch,

http://www.sheffieldamericanfootball.com

Do you have a schedule? Unfortunately I work on Sundays but would like to come along & support when I'm free. I know that Sheffield is full of American football fans who would love to get their fix out of season. Maybe even volunteer their help. :)

Hi Er-indoors, if you PM me I can send over the fixture list in full which will include the Youth team fixtures. The Predators, are at home on the following days,

July 10th v Lincoln Bombers KO 2.30

July 17th v Staffordshire Surge KO 4pm

Aug 7th v Lancashire Wolverines KO 4pm

If you have access to facebook we have a page on there Sheffield Predators or tweet @sheffpreds.

Cheers

Thanks to all that came and supported the Team on Sunday in the heat, We emerged 34-6 winners and the players broke some Predators records, Running Back Darren Gayle, breaking the longest running touchdown, with a 97 yard TD.

Well done to all and we hope to see you all on 10th July same place and time, v Limcoln Bombers.

Come along and have some fun, take in a different sport. Played for the love of the game and not for money.

Archived