BRITFEST 2011! 2nd July British Oak Mosborough

lee1112

BRITFEST 2011!

Takes place on Saturday 2nd July!!

It is on the ground at the back of the British Oak Mosborough.

This year we have 10bands! 1 Comedian! Outdoor stage! All day BBQ! Outdoor Bar! Face painting! And its FREE ENTRY!!!

It starts at around 1:30pm!

Bands start at 2pm - 10pm

We have comedian Carl Maloney comparing the day!

Bands playing include:

Risky Heroes, Blue Lip Feel, The Stoops, The Monicans, Sarah Mac, Plug Factory, In Helsinki, The Last Standing, James Titterton, Citrus Lines.

All the family welcome, face painting for the kids.

The last 3 Britfest have been really good family friendly days and this year looks set to be the best Yet!!

• 2 weeks later...

Line up!!

2:00 In Helsinki

2:45 Citrus Lines

3:30 James Titterton

4:15 The Last Standing

5:00 The Stoops

6:00 Sarah Mac

6:45 Risky Heroes

7:30 Plug Factory

8:15 Blue Lip Feel

9:00 The Monicans

Cheap drinks 1:30-3pm! So get down early make a day of it!

All bands are from Sheffield! Well Monicans are from oz but live here in Sheffield!

Hi Lee

This sounds great! We're going to try and get there. Looking forward to Tramlines too - we are pro photographers have a stall there (Peace Gardens) selling Henrix and festival photos taken by my Father-in-Law . Because of this are taking photographs of modern festivals to balance up his collection. Hopefully we will be able to get some cracking images at Britfest, if that is allowed - would that be OK?

We're just about to set off to come over. Looking good weatherwise here too - lets hope it lasts!

I've not heard of any of your bands yet, but that adds to the excitement, knowing that some of them may become famous and you can say "I saw them at a pub fest in Sheffield first" :)

Glen

Hi Lee

Just got in after being at the fest. You will have seen us with the cameras, as mentioned in the earlier post. Do you want copies of these, as you are welcome to have them in thanks for letting us do it. It was fantastic, and only wish we could stop longer. The bands were great (well the ones we stopped for were).

When the photos are sorted I may get them up on facebook and can link them to your page if you like. I tried not to get too many audience shots as we had no model release forms with us, but have included the band members and their friends in "repose" whilst watching the other bands.

I am also going to contact the bands to send them images. We aren't intending to make any money out of this, just wanting to add images to our family archive image collection on this occasion, which you can see at

http://www.cameronlife.co.uk

Let me know in a PM where I can email them to for you so you can "vet" them before we plaster them up everywhere!!:cool:

Glenys and Neil Everest

Archived