TGI fridays any comments people?

kimismum

4 of us went for lunch to the one in Meadowhall a couple of months ago. 2 of us ordered the Aberdeen Angus burgers, both asked for them medium and they were like chewing shoe leather. I expected better for a £14 burger.

And my wife ordered a side of corn on the cob - it was either £2.99 or £3.99, when it turned up it was 2 tiny cobs that were also overcooked and tough as hell.

£70+ for the 4 of us was disgraceful tbh, i'm not usually keen on fast food chains anyway but thought it would at least taste decent.

4 of us went for lunch to the one in Meadowhall a couple of months ago. 2 of us ordered the Aberdeen Angus burgers, both asked for them medium and they were like chewing shoe leather. I expected better for a £14 burger.

And my wife ordered a side of corn on the cob - it was either £2.99 or £3.99, when it turned up it was 2 tiny cobs that were also overcooked and tough as hell.

£70+ for the 4 of us was disgraceful tbh, i'm not usually keen on fast food chains anyway but thought it would at least taste decent.

£14 for a burger?:o

I'd rather pay £18 and go to the Bar & Grill for a proper meal.

Archived