My Magical Fridge!

My eldest and his gf arrived back at his house in the early hours this morning after their summer holiday. Breakfast time this morning he turned up here, headed for the fridge helping himself to eggs, milk and then bread which he said he needed for breakfast. I think his gf thought he meant Asda when he said he was popping out to get breakfast.....

I have laughed and laughed at this thread, thankyou for that, as I was feeling very down in the dumps.My oldest son age 30, has his own home, as does my daughter at 26, but they still open the fridge, when they come to mine.:)

I laughed too! I do this a lot when I visit my nan, although if nan knows that i am coming, dinners always waiting for me :hihi:

my sister visits me to mooch thru my cupboards and the fridge. she was here a short while ago, complained i had none of the cake she wanted left, checked the biscuit cupboard and complained that i had bought my daughter cereal bars insted of chocolate and that she doesnt like chocolate wafers and then she filled a bowl with ice cream, lol

she does that everytime she comes to see me

When I open the fridge door at night to make pack up for work, no matter whether my cat is in or out you can guarantee that within 10 seconds she's sitting in the kitchen looking at me with doe eyes even though she can't possibly be hungry:hihi::hihi:

Me and my sister are the same everytime we go to our parents house that is the first thing that we head for my dad always says he is going to start charging us.

God i am so going to show this thread to my son who does it every single time he visits! Dont know what he expect to find in there.May be some different food :o that we dident have when he was at home or somthing?

Watch any American or Australian TV show (sit coms and whatnot) and every time someone goes over to someones house (well friends of theirs not just anyone, heh) they go right to the fridge.... and usually help themselves to a drink.

Strange really. I don't do it myself though...

Archived