Is England really in debt?

Don't you think that the skills need to grow our own food have become scarce, also do you think that there is enough space in the UK to grow enough food to feed us?

Yes, there is plenty of room to grow our own food. The skills are still there too.

Yes, there is plenty of room to grow our own food.

I don't think that there is enough fertile land to grow enough food for just over 60 million people here in the UK. We couldn't do it in WW2 with a much lower population.

Pay the wages of the people providing services, pay the power bills of these services, pay the rent etc. I'm sure that you get the idea?

Share the land between us and get on with it I say. Give me my plot I will be fine.

I don't think that there is enough fertile land to grow enough food for just over 60 million people here in the UK. We couldn't do it in WW2 with a much lower population.

That is not true. Food was not the main issue then.

Share the land between us and get on with it I say. Give me my plot I will be fine.

So how does the health service run? Who put's your house out if it catches fire? Who stops your crops being stolen. Who takes away your rubbish?

So how does the health service run? Who put's your house out if it catches fire? Who stops your crops being stolen. Who takes away your rubbish?

Man existed long before any of these things did. We have merely learned to rely on them and lost our hunter gatherer instincts.

Archived