Is England really in debt?

:)

Penicillin is incredibly cheap.

yes now but i think it was the introduction to medicine making money which it does! lots of it, try watching food as medice by jeff brunani on google video( think thats a wrong surname) open your mind a bit instead of listening to the cocksure media

:)

yes now but i think it was the introduction to medicine making money which it does! lots of it, try watching food as medice by jeff brunani ( think thats a wrong surname) open your mind a bit instead of listening to the cocksure media

Ah, I get your angle now. Tin foil hat time, eh?

We'd borrow from someone else and what would happen if we didn't borrow money anyway, which the current government want us to do, despite the fact that borrowing in up this year and so is foreign aid?

If the government didn't borrow money it would have to pay public sector workers with IOUs.

It pays people with IOUs anyway (Banknotes) but if it didn't borrow money and just wrote out more IOUs (printed more Banknotes) they would be worthless.

If the government didn't borrow money it would have to pay public sector workers with IOUs.

It pays people with IOUs anyway (Banknotes) but if it didn't borrow money and just wrote out more IOUs (printed more Banknotes) they would be worthless.

And how do you know the government is borrowing to pay for public service workers?

Archived