Help with car insurance

I don’t see the relevance of a previous accident unless they are saying it wasn’t road worthy. Doesn’t a recent MOT show it was road worthy on that date, even some classes of write offs can be put back on the road.
thats what im sayin malky but were do i stand who do i complain to what do i do.

they are saying they are investgateing it as they belive the car as been in a crash befor? what that means i do not know they have got my car and ive got a hire car. they sayin it looks like it been in a bump befor.

1 i bought this car as sold as seen.

2 my mate who owns a garige did a hpi on it

3 the car was mot about a month ago / crash was about 2weeks ago

4 how would i know there is a problim with a car if i know nothin about cars i did a hpi test drove the car what else could i have done

When was the crash? have the insurance company taken the car away? Who has inspected it? They say they think it might have been in an accident before, what else did they say? What are they going to do about it?
donet know what to do thats why im askin for help. thinkin should i phone some solisters up to see ifthey will help me surley if im right they can claim there cost back from this insuranse compney.

they are saying they are investgateing it as they belive the car as been in a crash befor? what that means i do not know they have got my car and ive got a hire car. they sayin it looks like it been in a bump befor.

1 i bought this car as sold as seen.

2 my mate who owns a garige did a hpi on it

3 the car was mot about a month ago / crash was about 2weeks ago

4 how would i know there is a problim with a car if i know nothin about cars i did a hpi test drove the car what else could i have done

Trouble is they look at it as the car owner should tell the insurance company that it was classified as an insurance write off.I understand what your saying.Did you ask the owner if it had ever been in a crash.

i understand its the repair center sayin this but if it was classified write off there will be records if it was done by the books

Archived