Any airgunners here?

Your adding nothing but babble that nobody wants to read. I know everything i need to know about my gun thankyou so why not write a post worth reading rather than the negative dribble.

Apart from it's calibre apparently.

Yes but there is no need to have any form of gun made legal to general public

You could say there is no need for the general public to have access to the domestic housecat as well..

---------- Post added 04-01-2016 at 16:41 ----------

No you don't. It's a .22, not a 2.2. It always worries me when someone isn't able to accurately describe their own weapon.

To be fair, that almost certainly was a typo. I'm sure he doesn't have a 2.2 inch air rifle as that would I think end up being contrary to the FA....

---------- Post added 04-01-2016 at 16:44 ----------

After being stood unused for at least 8 years, I finally got my Webley Raider topped up with air the other day. Now I just need somewhere to use it!

Can anyone recommend anywhere? I've seen the range in Rotherham that has been posted but I'm in S36 so would prefer somewhere closer. There's plenty of countryside around here but as I understand the law now, I can't use my gun within 50 feet of a footpath/road?

You can use it on your own land. You cannot discharge a firearm withing 50 feet of the centreline of a highway if by doing so you cause alarm or distress to anyone. It has to be reasonable alarm or distress - firing a silenced air weapon in a responsible manner is very unlikely to come close unless you were shooting across the highway of course.

Which to buy?

Ive been asked to do the leg work, well the typing work really by a friend who is obviously quite lazy. He has a budget of 600 or so and that is for everything, including the pump.

It must be reliable and well made can anyone help me out?

Which to buy?

Ive been asked to do the leg work, well the typing work really by a friend who is obviously quite lazy. He has a budget of 600 or so and that is for everything, including the pump.

It must be reliable and well made can anyone help me out?

My mate has just this week sold his Walther Rotex with with scope, bag, new and tested divers bottle and a pump for £550, the lot was bought about 3 months ago with a load of other bits like silencer and stuff for almost a grand, he sold it because he couldnt get a perm and it was gathering dust.