Any airgunners here?

Shot 2 woodies on my back garden for my dinner but i need to know if my 22 air rifle will kill a badger or 2 as i am sick of them digging my newly laid lawn up::

This is completely illegal - you will be in huge trouble if you do. Most people would be thrilled to have such amazing animals in their garden, just live with it & learn to appreciate them.

This is completely illegal - you will be in huge trouble if you do. Most people would be thrilled to have such amazing animals in their garden, just live with it & learn to appreciate them.

True regarding the Badgers but woodies are on the DEFRA list as a pest and so can be taken with an airgun as long as no projectiles leave the property and the shooter is 15 yards (Er, I think!) from the centre of the nearest highway..

Also it goes without saying the permission is required from the landowner otherwise it's deemed as armed tresspass....

I think a fullbore rifle would be needed for Badgers as they're tough critters, I was amazed (and thrilled!) when I had a badger on our back a few years ago!!, It was fantastic to see one walking around as opposed to seeing them still at the side of Bochum Parkway :thumbsup:

Biggsy :)

Hi all,

This weekend i have aquired 2 rifles.

A beeman biathlon training rifle

and a SMK 19 .22 with 4x32 scope

I am wanting somewhere/somone to shoot with. I am an absolute novice to this and would appreciate some help/advice.

If there is anyone who is out on a weekend and looking for a bit of company I am wanting to learn. I am looking at hunting small quarry in the future but for now I need to learn and get shooting really.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I managed to source a new (old) wooden stock for the Brocock Hunter (hated the plastic one!)..

It's much nicer to shoulder and a little heavier so it should make it a bit more accurate..

Pic 1

Pic 2

I bought it fort £47 + £10 postage from flwabay!!

Cheers, Biggsy :)