Any airgunners here?

• 3 months later...
What do you guys do with your rabbits ?

I mince them then make them into a pate' and have them on toast for snacks or lunch. Ill have them with cheese on one day, salad another day and just pate' on another day so variety isnt a problem and it wont get boring. My only problem is if i have a Rabbit toastie with cheese i cant then have a rabbit toastie with salad as it makes me quite ill but then mixinmytoasties can do that to you.

I mince them then make them into a pate' and have them on toast for snacks or lunch. Ill have them with cheese on one day, salad another day and just pate' on another day so variety isnt a problem and it wont get boring. My only problem is if i have a Rabbit toastie with cheese i cant then have a rabbit toastie with salad as it makes me quite ill but then mixinmytoasties can do that to you.

God please forgive me for laughing out loud at that one!

:hihi: :hihi:

• 4 weeks later...

dont suppose anyone as a steel breech for a crosman 2240 only using it for plinking but want to attach a red dot sight

are got a clip on red sight scope that doesnt require scope mountings

Edited by grand

• 11 months later...

Anyone know of anywhere I can take my son and myself +air rifle to target practice on tin cans etc . Not interested in shooting any wildlife just wanting to do a bit of plinking outdoors for fun where we are not going to get swooped on by firearms squad or will be close enough to scare or injure members of public . Not bothered about indoor ranges and preferably in Sheffield or Rotherham ?

Edited by italian 73
Grammar