Any airgunners here?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Must be painful.

---------- Post added 03-01-2016 at 17:43 ----------

So if someone did with a staple gun or a cricket bat you would want those banned ?

And don't say a word as have got two cats !

air guns have a place , pest control , it's not the gun it's it idiot behind it !

No form of guns should be allowed on general sale in my opinion.

Must be painful.

---------- Post added 03-01-2016 at 17:43 ----------

No form of guns should be allowed on general sale in my opinion.

I do sympathise with you, that sort if cruelty is terrible, as a cat owner I cannot imagine someone doing that to mine, what about some kind of licensing system Chazndave?

I love guns and always had one since being young but only use them on farmers land with permission and only target shooting. I have a lovely powerful weihrauch 2.2 carbine and it is heavy but a beautiful solid gun.

I love guns and always had one since being young but only use them on farmers land with permission and only target shooting. I have a lovely powerful weihrauch 2.2 carbine and it is heavy but a beautiful solid gun.

No you don't. It's a .22, not a 2.2. It always worries me when someone isn't able to accurately describe their own weapon.

It isn't sad to be right about something.

Your adding nothing but babble that nobody wants to read. I know everything i need to know about my gun thankyou so why not write a post worth reading rather than the negative dribble.