Looking for a room mate!

clare1

Hi there,

this may be completley random but I have recently split up from my boyfriend and I need to move out of our shared house. I can't afford to live by myself so i am looking for a female room mate. I am 24 years old, female and enjoy going out, cinema, shopping.... girly things really. But before I move in with someone i dont know i'd like to get to know them better- maybe go for a drink, cinema, dance class etc...

So if anyone is looking for a room mate or is in a similar situation PM me!!

Clare

Hi there,

this may be completley random but I have recently split up from my boyfriend and I need to move out of our shared house. I can't afford to live by myself so i am looking for a female room mate. I am 24 years old, female and enjoy going out, cinema, shopping.... girly things really. But before I move in with someone i dont know i'd like to get to know them better- maybe go for a drink, cinema, dance class etc...

So if anyone is looking for a room mate or is in a similar situation PM me!!

Clare

Hello...

You may want to get the mods to shift this into the property and housing section, you may find someone there.

Welcome to the forum and all that!:)

Archived