Politically, Where are we going? Is there an end game?

A post that can never be answered, by anybody.

But be assured, any Party that gains power will have ONE main goal, to look after themselves at the expense of the rest of us. As it has been for hundreds of years.

Regards

Angel.

But doesn't wilful avoidance of paying tax, as I believe some people have allegedly done, make them complicit in the goverment's conduct? That's why they are in such a parlous state.

Why are they complaining? Haven't they made that choice because they want to 'self govern' and beat the system?

I think an awful lot of what we're hearing about the Greeks is propaganda put forward by the European central bank to put the blame on the people rather than their own misconduct. It's historically a typical reaction- oligarchies have always blamed the peasants.

The Greeks are complaining because they're human beings who've been conditioned to have a certain expectation that their lives will always improve and will always be dignified which has been destroyed (perceptively at least) by the actions of bankers and politicians in the space of just 3 years. Medium sized business owners are now selling tat on flea markets- if that's the case for the middle classes what do you think life is like for the poor there right now?

Anarchists would have understood that actions have consequences because when you take responsibility for your actions you make a decision based upon considered consequences. When you give up responsibility to others you don't tend to consider consequences until they come back to haunt you.

When you take responsibility for your actions you make a decision based upon considered consequences. QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

Good post.

And the Greeks are doing what? Considering the consequences? I don't think so.

Joining the Eurozone was a disastrous financial decision.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. As they say. :rolleyes:

When you take responsibility for your actions you make a decision based upon considered consequences. QUOTE]

:thumbsup:

Good post.

And the Greeks are doing what? Considering the consequences? I don't think so.

Joining the Eurozone was a disatrous financial decision.

As ye sow, so shall ye reap. As they say. :rolleyes:

Sure, Greece wan't ready to enter the Eurozone because they were already dealing with high inflation as this BBC article from the time suggests:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/1095783.stm

Inflation is a government and banking problem, it's not the responsibility of the people to create money within their own economy under statist rule, so you tell me, if the government and banks knew they weren't ready to enter the Eurozone and if they had sole control over the economy, why are you blaming the people for this decision?

and who brought these in not me or you :huh:

Tax avoidance is a consequence of badly worded law. If the Government took the time to consider all the ways that people could get round their wording in legislation there wouldn't be an opportunity to avoid tax.

Archived