Which sex would you choose to look after you?

Which sex would you choose (if you could) when you need a ...

1. Doctor

2. Dentist

3. Hairdresser

4. Teacher

5. Lawyer

6. Massage

1. Doctor - don't care.

2. Dentist - don't care.

3. Hairdresser - don't care.

4. Teacher - don't care.

5. Lawyer - don't care.

6. Massage - the GF

Which sex would you choose (if you could) when you need a ...

1. Doctor

2. Dentist

3. Hairdresser

4. Teacher

5. Lawyer

6. Massage

1. Doctor female :)

2. Dentist any

3. Hairdresser any

4. Teacher any

5. Lawyer any

6. Massage any (( Same as above on depends which type lol ,normal massage on back any lol))

I would choose a woman in every case, as I know that I can easily use my manly charms and manipulate them to my own advantage.:cool:

Good to see the medication is kicking in:hihi:;).

I don't care, BUT:

As far as dentists go, there are two I will never forget. One was a good friend of mine and a very very good dentist who apparently did some outstanding work in my mouth. - A number of dentists subsequently asked me: "Who did that work ... it's beautiful! - Really good dentistry." (And until this year, when all my amalgam filings were ripped out for 'H&S' reasons I had some 38-year old fillings he had done.)

He was a talented dentist (and he took a lot of time.) Unfortunately, he was a rugby player. A prop. He was built accordingly and his hands were twice the size of most people's hands. He put them in my mouth, too ...I suppose there is a price to pay. ;)

The second memorable dentist was a lady. Not a very tall lady. Not a skinny lady, either.

She preferred to work standing behind the top of my head with the chair nearly horizontal.

She didn't make me wear protective glasses to shield my eyes from flying pieces of tooth.

I didn't need them.

There was a 3rd dentist ... I no longer have nightmares about him.

His name was Mengele.

Archived